Re: [GENERAL] mild modification to pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From marcelo
Subject Re: [GENERAL] mild modification to pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry, I was not exact.
I don't need nor like to change pg_dump. Rather, based on pg_dump code, I need to develop a daemon which can receive a TCP message (from a privileged app) containing some elements: the database to dump, the user under which do that, and his password. (My apps are using that same data, of course, encripted to the common users).
Thank you, Scott.