Re: Qeury a boolean column?(using postgresql & EJB) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Qeury a boolean column?(using postgresql & EJB)
Date
List pgsql-general
[Please don't top post as it makes the discussion more difficult to
follow.]

On Nov 17, 2007, at 10:24 , dycharles wrote:

>    i already do that method, but nothing happen... i have another
> solution
> to that one, i just used 1 and 0 for true and false.. it sounds
> bad, but
> thats the only thing i can do to maximized my time.... thanks...

I strongly suspect you're not showing us the entire query you're
using because this should work. If you want to figure out what's
wrong, please provide a self-contained example which displays the
behavior you're seeing.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net