Re: wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave.

> From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
(snip)
> The wx people committed some changes to numerous files in
> contrib/src/xrc/ between 06-07 and 06-18 that seem to break libxrc on
> FreeBSD 5.1 (here at least). Fo example:
> http://cvs.wxwindows.org/viewcvs.cgi/wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc/xmlres.cp
> p.diff?r1=1.34&r2=1.35
>
> The previous version works just fine, and as I've heard no other reason
> to use 06-18 I rolled it back.

Hmm.
line 143
+IMPLEMENT_ABSTRACT_CLASS(wxXmlResourceHandler, wxObject)
This won't be the factor of the problem.?
As for me,
FreeBSD4.8,5.1 didn't apply to your obstacle together.

> > But, I haven't cleared a UTF-8 font problem yet....
> > makes a font environment now.
> >
> > BTW.
> > It is short of BSD4.x patch.
>
> Sorry, fixed now.

Thank you very much.
And, the report of the condition which it can be based on.
See this.
This is FreeBSD4.8.
It can be operated together with the place UNICODE of a certain condition.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_bsd_2.jpg
I must put this condition together from now.

Regards,
Hiroshi-Saito