Re: Need help with GTK bug - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Need help with GTK bug
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Adam.,
and Raphaël.

I spend time to be already considerable on this problem.:-(
However, there is no good development.
As for the root trunk of the problem, gtk Or wxWindows isn't clear, either.
The control of mdi.cpp doesn't go well....
event-handler of wxMDIClientWindow can't be caught why.??
How is it in your platform?
Or, good thought.
It seems me that the coding of present QueryBuilder is right.
But, This patch may become help to ascertain it.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
>
> > Hi Hiroshi,
> >
> > It's better, but still not right as you say.
>
> Please keep it in the recognition of Dave because it is the middle.
>
> > There's obviously something
> > screwed up with the GTK/MDI support in wxWindows :-( Shame none of their
> > team wanted to help when I asked :-(
>
> I am very much disappointed at it, too.
> This problem seems to be a maze...
> But, we must solve it.
>

> > Are you continuing to work on this?
>
> Yes,It goes on though I can't take time easily.
>
> regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

Attachment