Re: A newbie question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: A newbie question
Date
List pgsql-general
And in fact you can even do:
SELECT myfunction()

if the function does not rely on data/parameters from a table, which would
be the case if there are no parameters at all to myfunction()

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and
      thy faithfulness every night."     Psalms 92:2