Re: Date type: DATE - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Alan T. Miller
Subject Re: Date type: DATE
Date
List pgsql-php
Please correct me if I am wrong but it looks like you are asking how to
assemble the values in your PHP script into a string that you can insert
into your database... if that is the case you need to use the concatenate
operator in PHP.

You can do this in a few ways...

$date = $year . "-" . $month . "-" . $day;
insert into s_objetivos_caso values ($dni,$date,$cod_s_objetivos,$conn);

or right in the the query itself...

insert into s_objetivos_caso values ($dni,$year . "-" . $month . "-" .
$day,$cod_s_objetivos,$conn);

you would need to check that second way to be sure, but the first one will
work for sure.

Alan