JDBC and JBuilder 4 "The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Milen
Subject JDBC and JBuilder 4 "The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I want to use Borland JBuilder4 to build an application
which uses Postgresql 7.1.1.
I can access postgresql database using JDBC driver from my application
if i run it from command prompt. (java myapp).
But i can not access postgresql database and i can not browse tables
using Jbuilder4. Belew is the error message i get when i try to connect to
postgresql database from JBuilder.

"The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded.
This could be a problem with the driver itself, or that the driver is not found on the classpath."

I checked CLASSPATH - it is OK.

Any sugestions?

Best regards:
Milen