Failed to compile on Win32 with --enable locale - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ronald Kuczek
Subject Failed to compile on Win32 with --enable locale
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Your name        :    Ronald Kuczek
Your email address    :           ronald@breitenbach-it.de

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)      : Intel Pentium

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)     : Windows NT 4.0 Workstation

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.0):   PostgreSQL-7.0.2

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.8.0)        : cygwin 1.1.x

I enabled --enable-locale and --enable-multibyte with configure script.
Compilation failed with errors:
in file ../src/backend/utils/adt/pg_locale.c
undeclared identifier LC_MESSAGES

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a
configure --enable-locale --enable-multibyte
make

If you know how this problem might be fixed, list the solution below:
I don't know, if I did correct, I have modified file /usr/include/locale.h (in cygwin directory)
and added
#define LC_MESSAGES 6
Now I have compiled succesfull.

Best regards