RE: [GENERAL] Rebuilding 6.5.3 RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nicolas Huillard
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Rebuilding 6.5.3 RPMs
Date
List pgsql-general
I have tk installed, since pgAccess 6.5.2 is working on the same machine. I checked each needed RPM, and eveything is
here:
egcs-1.0.2-12
egcs-c++-1.0.2-12
glibc-devel-2.0.7-19
libstdc++-devel-2.8.0-12
python-1.5.1-4
python-devel-1.5.1-4
perl-5.004m7-1
tcl-8.0.2-16
tclx-8.0.2-16
tk-8.0.2-16
tkinter-1.5.1-4

Isn't the problem coming from the living install of the 6.5.2 RPM, on the machine on which I try to build 6.5.3 ?

Yes, I am interested in having your copy of the rpm -ba output of the build. I can provide mine, if you want to have a
quicklook at something special...

Nicolas Huillard