RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Vince DiCiero
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
For what it's worth I have the same problem when using the visual data manager.
I have a VB app that can update the same db.
What I have noticed is that Visual Data Manager uses DAO for ODBC.
My app was previously DAO, and I was unable to get it to work with Postgress until
converting the app to use RDO. You may want to use Access or pgAdmin for
your administrative functions and write your app using RDO.  Be sure that you
do not have any DAO objects selected in the project->references for you
vb project

hth
Vince DiCiero
vdiciero@home.com