!! Newbie question!!!! connecting to multiple databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From uncleleo
Subject !! Newbie question!!!! connecting to multiple databases
Date
Re: !! Newbie question!!!! connecting to multiple databases  (will trillich <will@serensoft.com>)
List pgsql-general
I am attemping to create multiple databases with Postgresql ver. 7.0.3
running on Mandrake 8.0 rpm.  The tool that I am using is Pgadmin ver 7.1.0.

Can someone tell me how I can connect to different databases in a single
select statement?  Such as, I have a database named "Customer" and another
named "Products".  I wish to Select from table A in the Customer database
and table A in Products database. I know that its possible in SQL Server and
other databases.

If anyone can I help I would appreciate it.