Re: PostgreSQL -> PHP problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: PostgreSQL -> PHP problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In the PHP bugs I see...

> > ===============================================[PostgreSQL
>related]===========
> > 5862 Open       Consecutive pg_open statements cause second statement to
>fail
> > 6525 Open       Connection problem
> > 7007 Open       The pg_close function doesn't close the connection.
> > 7236 Open       1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
> > 7264 Open       1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link
> > 7298 Open       ... not a valid link resource... after pg_connect
> > 7312 Open       Problems with pg_connect() i pg_fetch_row()
> > 7333 Open       Connection fault in circled query
> > 7529 Open       pg_connect() returns invalid connection id
> > 7536 Open       Warning: is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource xxxx
> > 7931 Feedback   Undefined symbol "_PQconnectdb"
> > 8053 Open       PGSQL doesn't detects on FBSD4
> > 8225 Open       Suddenly doesnt allow multiple psql connections from one
>php page
> > 8317 Open       postgresql table uppercase field name
> > 8689 Open       pg_Connect() seems to do some type of caching that
doesn't
>quite work
> > 8769 Open       Persistent connections aren't closed when using
>dynamically loaded module
> > 8907 Open       pg_Close on multiple connections to same host
> > 9048 Open       problem to open several connections on 4.0.4pl1 that
>worked on 4.0.2

Ouch. It looks like this is exactly what is happening to me. pg_open gets
called several times in these scripts.. It looks like I'll have to install
an old version of PHP.. Son of a.... er nevermind..

Thanks guys..

-Mitch