two databases - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jodi Kanter
Subject two databases
Date
Re: two databases  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>)
List pgsql-admin
I'd like to set up two databases on one server but need information on securing them separately. The databases will be accessed by different groups, who cannot have access to the data on the other database. I assume that this can be done using Postgres 7.1.3. Am I correct? The database that I currently have setup is enforcing sign-on using the pg_passwd utility. Would I just need a separate pg_passwd file for the new database? Do I need to create a new database cluster area?
Can anyone point to some documentation on the best way to set this up?
suggestions?
Thank you
Jodi

Jodi L Kanter