Re: plpgsql - cont'd - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: plpgsql - cont'd
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, after some more playing, this works.

CREATE FUNCTION invoice_payment() RETURNS OPAQUE AS '
BEGIN

   UPDATE invoice_master SET total = total - NEW.amount,updated = now(),
is_paid=(CASE WHEN total::numeric = NEW.amount::numeric THEN TRUE::bool ELSE
FALSE::bool END) WHERE invoice_id = NEW.invoice_id;

   RETURN NEW;

END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

Thanks again for answering my stupid little questions, Tom :-)

-Mitch