Re: Recomended FS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: Recomended FS
Date
Re: Recomended FS  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
List pgsql-general
what about mirroring only ? raid 1 ?

I always thought that raid 1 is the fastest, am I true ?

I don't really need more then 3GB data and I have two 36GB HD. so I don't
need lvl 0 nor lvl 5 unless raid 1 is slower.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122