Re: VACUUM ANALYZE - with debug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: VACUUM ANALYZE - with debug
Date
List pgsql-general
took time but here it is after recompile with enable-debug

I attached a tex file contain the log and gdb output

[root@www he_IL]# gdb --core ./base/18729/core
GNU gdb 5.0rh-5 Red Hat Linux 7.1
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux".
Core was generated by `postgres: admin canada-centre.co.il_album [local]
VACUUM'.
#0  0x401225ea in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x401225ea in ?? ()