Re: Unable to add a new column to a table named "in" (look like a bug ...) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Gagnon
Subject Re: Unable to add a new column to a table named "in" (look like a bug ...)
Date
Re: Unable to add a new column to a table named "in" (look like a bug ...)  ("Adam Rich" <adam.r@sbcglobal.net>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Adam,

  It worked Thanks!! But there is definitly something wrong with the error
message I got (right?):

reference=# alter table "IN" add column INDESCS VARCHAR[];
ERROR:  column "indescs" of relation "IN" already exists

Anyway I can workaround with what you gave me.

Thanks again
David