Re: [SQL] Triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: [SQL] Triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks for the reply Tom (as always)..

I did try both AFTER and BEFORE, neither worked for the insert.. Can you see
anything wrong with the syntax?
I get no errors or anything in the postgres.log, I have debuging set fairly
high too :

StartTransactionCommand
query: insert into invoice
(invoice_number,agencycode,invoice_date,fee_membership,fee_logins,fee_conven
tion,fee_prints,fee_hotlines,fee_postage,fee_ups,fee_late)
values(17623,'PAHO-231','12-01-1999',0.000000,0.000000,5.000000,0.000000,0.0
00000,0.000000,95.000000,0.000000);
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand

There is an example of one of the inserts, there are 312 done at a time, all
look just like that. It doesn't look like that the trigger is ever getting
called.. Would you agree?

-Mitch