Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi.

Yes, Good point:-). Then, I had other problems in the portion.
I want to repeal the operation....( not accept key Enter)
However, I think that the review of Dave is required for this.

pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp
*** pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp.orig    2007-07-30 09:34:37.000000000 +0000
--- pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp 2007-07-30 09:36:29.000000000 +0000
***************
*** 644,649 ****
--- 644,655 ----                 fileMenu->Enable(MNU_SAVE, true);                 editMenu->Enable(MNU_UNDO, true);
        }

+             else
+                 if (keycode > WXK_SCROLL)
+                     return;
+             break;     }     event.Skip();

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Guillaume Lelarge"