Table parameters - autovacuum Yes/No - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From
Subject Table parameters - autovacuum Yes/No
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hello,

When I turn on AutoVacuum on a partitioned table via ALTER TABLE, (on the individual leaf partitions), where can I see it in the GUI PGadmin 4? If I look at the properties of the table, I see no Autovacuum. Is there a way within GUI PGAdmin 4 to see that the table has Autovacuum turned on?

ALTER TABLE partition1 SET (autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.0);

ALTER TABLE partition1 SET (autovacuum_vacuum_threshold = 100000);

ALTER TABLE partition2 SET (autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.0);

ALTER TABLE partition2 SET (autovacuum_vacuum_threshold = 100000);

ALTER TABLE   partition1 SET (autovacuum_enabled = true);

ALTER TABLE   partition2 SET (autovacuum_enabled = true);

Table parameter after the ALTER statements

Attachment