Re: Unclear documentation (IMMUTABLE functions) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Subject Re: Unclear documentation (IMMUTABLE functions)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Not my place to say, but...

I think this likely should be worded something like this (if true):
Also note that the current_timestamp family of functions qualify as stable,
since their values do not change within SQL statement, and to be more
concise the current_timestamp functions do not change within a transaction.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085