Re: primary keys - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Subject Re: primary keys
Date
Re: primary keys  (Huub <v.niekerk@freeler.nl>)
List pgsql-sql
A table can only have ONE primary key.  It can have additional indexes with
a UNIQUE restriction, thereby forcing the second field to be as good as a
primary key.

That is probably what you are looking for, however, you can also in PG Admin
II select multiple fields as being the member of the primary key.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com