Re: New RPMS ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: New RPMS ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sunday 19 August 2001 22:10, Fernando Lozano wrote:
> Are there plans for 7.1.3 RPMS for Red Hat 6.2 and other systems using
> the older glibc and rpm format?

Yes, once I have enough hard drives to have another system image installed.
Due to several other issues, I won't be using either a VMware or similar
system, nor do I dual-boot multiple distributions.  I prefer having about a
3GB drive for just development -- and I currently do not have a Red Hat 6.2
system installed.

You certainly ARE welcome to install RPM 3.0.5 or above on your own RH 6.2
box and rebuild the source RPM -- but I cannot at present do that.

And, once a Red Hat 7.2, or 8.0, or whatever Red Hat comes out with next
materializes, I will likely migrate my servers to it as well.

My apologies.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio