tables, permissions, sequences - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject tables, permissions, sequences
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a database with a bunch of tables with owner martin. There are a bunch
of views and rules also owned by martin (me! :-) ).
There is a group admin_users which has ALL privileges over the views. When
ever I try to do an insert on the view (the rule executes a few inserts) I
get this error:

ERROR: carrera_id_curso_seq.nextval: you don't have permissions to set
sequence carrera_id_curso_seq

What's wrong?
I'm on Postgres 7.1.1.

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.