Re: AW: AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: AW: AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:29, John Burski wrote:
> Hallo, Jens!
>
> Sie schreib Engish sehr gut!  Ich scrieb Deutche nicht sehr gut!  Ich
> habe ein jahr Deutche gelernt ( 5 jahr im die vergangeheit, an die Uni).
>
> Ah, heck, I give up!  I've forgotten a great deal of what I learned.
> Still, if you'd like some help translating, I'd be more than willing to
> help (although I fear my ability in German is probably way below the
> level necessary to do justice).

Possibly not.

While I have forgotton at least 95% of the French and Latin I learnt at
school I do remember that it was _very_ much easier for me to translate
into English than the other war around. Also now-a-days we have the
Babel-fish to help ( sometimes ) with the vocab.

I really do hope that this text ends up being translated somehow or other.
From what he has written it seems to me that Jens' ideas are just what we
all need to fully understand the more esoteric corners of PostgreSQL.

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--