Re: Execute a string of command in sql'script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert B. Easter
Subject Re: Execute a string of command in sql'script
Date
List pgsql-general
In 7.1, PL/pgSQL has an "EXECUTE <query-string>" statement that can execute
dynamically created query strings.  See the development docs at
postgresql.org.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
-- CompTechNews Message Board http://www.comptechnews.com/ --