Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:46, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> Whoever wrote this is putting the PostgreSQL community in a bad light:
>
> http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/PostgreSQL-HOWTO-4.html
>
> Maybe someone can change the document, or make the author change it?

Most of that HOWTO document is distincly unbalanced, but if you have the time
to filter out all the raving lunacy there is quite an informative work hidden
away in there.

I'd agree that this HOWTO need editorial work, but please note that it is not
an official PostgreSQL offering.

--
Sincerely etc.,
NAME       Christopher SawtellCELL PHONE 021 257 4451ICQ UIN    45863470EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nzCNOTES