Re: Degrade(character conversion problem) pga3? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Degrade(character conversion problem) pga3?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas.

It is a little strange...

pgSet *pgConn::ExecuteSet(const wxString& sql)
{
    // Execute the query and get the status.
    PGresult *qryRes;
    wxLogSql(wxT("Set query (%s:%d): %s"), this->GetHost().c_str(), this->GetPort(), sql.c_str());
    qryRes = PQexec(conn, sql.mb_str(wxConvUTF8));

When this conv is made wxConvUTF8, a problem doesn't come out.
<why??>
It is ignored though this connection thread has already been set up.
Does it know anything though it tries to go on?
Logging  is sent by separate mail.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>