libpq and VB - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stephen Martin Trans-Euro I.T Ltd
Subject libpq and VB
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello
I am attempting to create a Visual Basic header file in VB6 for libpq.dll
I have extracted a list of exportable functions from the dll and started to create
a frame work like this..

Public Declare Function PQbackendPID Lib "libpq.dll" ()
Public Declare Function PQbinaryTuples Lib "libpq.dll" ()
Public Declare Function PQclear Lib "libpq.dll" ()

sofar so good,

but I am running into

Run time error 49
Bad DLL calling convention when I start to to try to flesh the declarations out with parameters

also some of the functions such as PQsetdbLogin
dont seem to be mentioned (or at least I cannot find it when I need to see it)
in the documentation.

Has anyone else undertaken a task like this?
Any guidance would be welcome ..

Regards Stephen