Re: Help or Bug? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carla Mello
Subject Re: Help or Bug?
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane,

This problem was solved with the suggested permission.

GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA wlog_data TO wlog_uni;

There is the possibility of us to consult the permission above in the
database?

Thanks very much,
Carla Mello and Cláudia Morgado.

Thanks very much.
We resolve this problem with the permission