Re: NOT and AND problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Jones
Subject Re: NOT and AND problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

Just to say thanks for such fast responses.  The full working query is
indeed as suggested (I cut the demo query down when I posted it, as it's got
some awfully long names in it in real life):

DELETE FROM eulepersongroup2workspaceitem
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM workspaceitem WHERE workspace_item_id =
eulepersongroup2workspaceitem.workspace_item_id
) OR NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM epersongroup WHERE eperson_group_id =
eulepersongroup2workspaceitem.eperson_group_id
);

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

Richard