Re: linking problem with gcc-mingw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: linking problem with gcc-mingw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Shi-Sen.

Thank you for downloading.
It doesn't interpret ecpg in being disappointed.

The offer that Jan Wieck is wonderful.
If you are not subscribed to the patches list you can download them from
http://www.janwieck.net/win32_port

And, there is wonderful release.
It is said as PowerGres, and it is postgres which is the most suitable for
Windows of the Thread edition.
http://osb.sra.co.jp/PowerGres/
(japanese)
But, this doesn't support ecpg.