Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bill Bartlett
Subject Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'd be _very_ interested.  I'll also volunteer to help out on this if
you need assistance -- we have somewhat of a mixed environment here, so
I already have a few (simple) functions that allow some compatibility
between MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL (supporting "nextval" on SQL
Server, etc.), but it sounds like your work has gone far beyond my work.

- Bill