Re: plpgsql - accessing field in RECORD variable by text variables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Damjan Pipan
Subject Re: plpgsql - accessing field in RECORD variable by text variables
Date
List pgsql-general
I would like to try it, but I was unable to install tcl under cygwin.

I have installed ActiveTCL and tried to compile with with-tcl option
and got undefined reference for all Tcl functions. Then I have tried to set
path --with-libs= set to tcl/lib dir and also with tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh,
but nothing worked.

I have also tried to compile the sources from sourceforge (for tcl) but got back the
same error.

Can anybody help me setting up the right path for tcl libs.

Damjan