Re: Inserting Data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: Inserting Data
Date
List pgsql-general
What I have is one table which stores device_id numbers that are referenced
on the second table "library.devices".

I need to insert device_ids from the first table that satisfy the conditions
of the argument found on the library table. Hence the 'where' clause.

So far all I can get are errors when I attempt this procedure.

Hence - my problem.

Bob