Re: Status of jdbc repository - broken driver - now working - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Status of jdbc repository - broken driver - now working
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The source of the problem was rectified, and the driver now runs. A
number of patches have been applied and at this point the driver s/b
considered in a beta state.

If anyone has time I would appreciate it if additional unit test cases
can be written. See the test directory for details on how to write them

The following test cases would be useful

1) test the cancel query function
2) test the SQL Warnings
3) test get column on numeric with various numeric columns.
4) test for an empty array

Any others people feel are usefull

Thanks,

Dave