Table size limit? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mike Field
Subject Table size limit?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi-

I'm inserting documents of around 80K each into a table - I split up the content into chunks of 8K each (I use a web interface with PHP), and insert the chunks into the following fields:

docid, content1, content2, content3, content4, ... , content10

(content fields are of type 'text')

Question:  will I ever run out of space in my table?  I'll have about 450 documents to start, then it'll grow indefinitely.

My other option, from what I hear, is to just have a field for each document with the URL of the file (either .txt or .html or whatever).  Do you recommend this option over putting the content directly into the dbase table?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike