Re: plpgsql mixing variable in SELECT INTO ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: plpgsql mixing variable in SELECT INTO ?
Date
List pgsql-general
well i coded select into lft_rgt rgt from forum_tree where bla bla;

This was code i implented at 7.2.x and rgt suposed to tell me how to push a
nested set model of tree ( Joe Celko Model )

I had to fix the "rgt" to "*" after i updated to 7.3.2

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122