RE: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Williams
Subject RE: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi thanks,

Sadly PHP and IIS isn't the issue. It’s when you bring Postgres into the fold that I am getting a problem. But thanks.

Mark

__

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
Sent: 23 September 2018 15:36
To: Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com>; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org; daniel@manitou-mail.org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS

On 9/23/18 3:54 AM, Mark Williams wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> I don't think there is any dependencies in the lib folder, but added it anyway and it made no difference.
>
> I tried "Process Explorer" (having previously tried "Dependency Walker") PE revealed one or two more dependencies I
waspreviously unaware of. Added these to the root PHP folder, but still got me no further. I have even added
Postgres.EXEto the php root folder.

> In desperation I tried adding all the postgres files to the PHP Ext folder. Unsurprisingly that did not yield results
either.

> Does anyone know of a step by step guide for installing php and postgres on windows server? So I can doublecheck to
seeif there is anything I have missed. I can only assume I have made some simple mistake as it surely can't be this
difficultto set up.

Maybe this?:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/iis/application-frameworks/install-and-configure-php-on-iis/install-and-configure-php

> Cheers,