Can I modify a field size in a table? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Chalmers
Subject Can I modify a field size in a table?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Just a quickie..

I have a field in a table that needs another 12 characters added to its
size. Is this possible?
It's currently 12, it needs to be 24...  can it be done?

thanks
Robert

---  http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN, with some of
the
original DJ's - back on air - and supporting not only the original Vets, in
comprehensive AFVN Archives, but putting together segments for the fighting
men and
women of todays services all around the world. World Music, for people of
the world.