Re: Issue observed in cascade standby setup and analysis for same - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Issue observed in cascade standby setup and analysis for same
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:58 PM Josh Berkus wrote:
On 9/6/12 7:06 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> 1.        Set up postgresql-9.2beta2 on  all hosts.

> Did you retest this with 9.2rc1?  Beta2 was a while ago ....
 Tested in 9.2rc1, the problem occurs incase I use database and backup of 9.2 Beta2. However when created fresh
databaseand backup, it doesn't occur.  This problem doesn't occur every time, so I will try more to reproduce it on 9.2
RC1database as well.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.