Supported Encoding - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tony Nakamura
Subject Supported Encoding
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello people,

I need answers to a simple question that I couldn't find the definite answer
for:
Does Postgresql support only EUC?  Basically, I am trying to save
international
fonts to Postgresql, so I'm trying to find out what exactly I need to do.
It seems like it works fine when I am using PHP to insert/retrieve data
without
any encoding conversions.  I think my Postgresql was not specified any
special
encoding at the time of make.  Do I need to convert everything EUC before
I store data, and do why would I need to do that?

Thanks in advance!!

Tony