Re: PostgreSQL driver not visible in windows control panel - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Nils Gösche
Subject Re: PostgreSQL driver not visible in windows control panel
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi Fred!

You probably installed the 32 bit version of the driver, right?  If you open the ODBC dialog in the Control Panel, you see only the 64 bit drivers. To see the 32 bit drivers, run

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

Regards,

--

Nils Gösche