Convert database - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From DenBaguse MasRodjie
Subject Convert database
Date
List pgsql-odbc
How to convert from MySQL to PostgreSQL.
I tried using DBTools, but to slowly. Converting 1 row taken around 0.25 second!!!!
Because i have database over 100MB on MySQL. Maybe over 3 days non-stop to converting.
Is there another way? I'm tried to using my2pg and mysql2pgsql. But error occured.
I want to migrate to PostgreSQL 'cause i have a problem on MySQL.'
MySQL doesn't support sub select on stable version (4.0.14) and too slow sub select query on alpha version (4.1.0).
Is PostgreSQL support that features? How fast it can execute?

Thank's

Roji