Help whit schemas - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Gustavo
Subject Help whit schemas
Date
Re: Help whit schemas  (Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-novice
Dear Postgre users,

Im from Argentina and I have a question.

im development a client-server application and i have a performance dude. I have a Db whit 10 tables.
The server could attend a lot of clients at the same time and every client use this tables to insert rows.
Every client is independent of the rest (dont share information). I want to know if is convenient create one schema for every user (10 tables from schema) or every users sharing the same schema (only 10 tables)
Every user could insert a lot of rows per table.

many thanks

Gustavo