srpm odd spec file? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From mark
Subject srpm odd spec file?
Date
Re: srpm odd spec file?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Re: srpm odd spec file?  (Mladen Gogala <mgogala@vmsinfo.com>)
List pgsql-novice

Hi all,

So my configuration manager and I sat down to get pg 9.0 into our build/code repo today and hit some oddities and was wondering if I was just doing it wrong on my end or if there might be an issue with the srpm download for RHEL 5 x86_64.

I downloaded the srpm and used that to make a rpm for our own internal use, the odd thing was a lot of the pathing from the spec file seemed to use directory paths that was, I thought, only used in beta roll outs.

e.g. a lot of the pathing was /usr/pgsql-9.0/   (when I thought final releases were always without the version number in the dir name)

can someone who knows what they are doing just take a quick look and see if I am wrong or if maybe something was missed when 9.0 went final?

Thanks

..: Mark