Re: srpm odd spec file? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: srpm odd spec file?
Date
List pgsql-novice
"mark" <dvlhntr@gmail.com> writes:
> So my configuration manager and I sat down to get pg 9.0 into our build/code
> repo today and hit some oddities and was wondering if I was just doing it
> wrong on my end or if there might be an issue with the srpm download for
> RHEL 5 x86_64.

You didn't say whose srpm you're talking about --- but if it's
Devrim's, he made a lot of changes in the latest versions to allow
parallel installation of different major PG versions.  So seeing 9.0
in the paths wouldn't surprise me a bit.

            regards, tom lane