Urgent problems with my conection - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dario Silva Prieto
Subject Urgent problems with my conection
Date
Re: Urgent problems with my conection  ("Dave Cramer" <Dave@micro-automation.net>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello.

I have a server with postgresql 7.0 in mandrake 7.2. I can make a conection
in the local machine, but when try to connect from other machine in my
network appear the following message

Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail. Please report
this exception: Exception: java.sql.SQLException: No pg_hba.conf entry for
host 192.9.200.199, user ADMIN, database SIGED
Stack Trace:

java.sql.SQLException: No pg_hba.conf entry for host 192.9.200.199, user
ADMIN, database SIGED
        at org.postgresql.Connection.openConnection(Connection.java:170)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:122)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:177)
        at db.Database.<init>(Database.java:26)
        at db.Database.main(Database.java:52)
End of Stack Trace

        at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:131)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:177)
        at db.Database.<init>(Database.java:26)
        at db.Database.main(Database.java:52)

I read the FAQ and the documentation and say that i have to modify the
pg_hba.conf file in the data directory. I modified this file and see like
this.

local    all
host    SIGED    192.9.200.199    255.255.255.0    trust

Please i'm a new user with linux and postgresql, and i have to make the
server for tomorrow :) please if you can know what happend and tell me will
be great.

Best Regards.

PD: Sorry i don't speak or write in english verry well.

Dario Silva
Merida - Venezuela