Re: Vacuum full - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Bartley
Subject Re: Vacuum full
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks

I think that is what I wanted to hear.

Regarding the version we are running.  The last upgrade I did from 7.1 to
7.2.1 took several months.  The main problem was not the change in the
semantics of the syntax, but the performance blow out we experienced.  Once
I had re-written the offending code, several weeks of regression testing had
to be done.  I will look at the link you sent me regarding the 7.2/3 news,
to see if there are any bugs that could be a potential problem for us.

Thanks again for your time

Andrew Bartley