Re: Vacuum full - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Vacuum full
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 02:52:11PM +1100, Andrew Bartley wrote:

> I had re-written the offending code, several weeks of regression testing had
> to be done.  I will look at the link you sent me regarding the 7.2/3 news,
> to see if there are any bugs that could be a potential problem for us.

There are.  In particular, there are issues with VACUUM that turn out
to be bad news if a non-superuser vacuums.

7.2.3 is a binary replacement for 7.2.1, so you should be able just
to stop the postmaster and re-start with 7.2.1.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110